Saturday, August 22, 2009

Daily Diary

Hi,

Well, after a gap of six months , i thought, let me talk to my blog again. There are many things which prevented me to write , though i luv to do so. I used to write a daily diary to narrate day to day incidents , issues, my troubles and views so that, i could use it as a direction of my past if go through those some time later. Unfortunately , lots of internal -external pressures like family , office, and the new arrival in my family etc forced me to be so lazy in diary writing everyday.


Now , in the age of this super technologies, i thought i should definitely utilise , the blog facility so that i can scrap something on a specific incidents and can expose to a group of convenient friends..

Yea,, its a fantastic idea, and am sure we all gonna enjoy this maximum..

Now on, i shall talk to my blog, whenever some interesting incidents occurr in my life which has some news value.. You all too can read and comment your views as well.

regards

Biki

No comments: